Monday, March 5, 2012

Here we go again --

Hello out there!


Once again, I am thinking I will get my thoughts together, and recorded.  I've started about a million different times, and I often find myself starting to narrate my life, so I really should start to get it all recorded somewhere.  


My notebooks are overflowing with half started thoughts and entries... I really do aspire to finish thoughts.  Once I can find a few more minutes in my days, I will be amazing.


Today, I awoke to a cold and foggy morning, a bit of a downer from the previous weeks worth of spring sunshine.  I am hopeful the sun will return.  All days are more pleasant with a dose of vitamin D, and it doesn't hurt that I can run some of the energy out of a very active 2 year old!


I may try to link in our Christmas letter, I got off my tush and actually got one done -- so I am still a bit impressed with myself.  More importantly, I need to learn how to do this right, so I don't feel frustrated every time I start anew, having to re-learn how to work the interfaces.  


We'll do our best to keep updating.  I'll add it to *THE* calender, the official plan for our days and weeks.  I have to plan it, or I am useless to get it done!


Much love to you all, near and far.





No comments: